ISRAEL HOTELS, TOURS, ISRAEL TRAVEL GUIDE
BOOKING TERMS & CONDITIONS
*Please note that your passport must be valid for at least 6 months!!
* BOOKINGS ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE RATES DISPLAYED are valid ONLY for tourists holding International (non-Israeli) passports, and NOT FOR Israeli citizens.
* According to new regulations, the determination of a tourist has been changed. A Tourist is a person who entered Israel on a foreign passport and his/her passport was stamped with Visa class B1, B2 or B3.
*For all other persons entering Israel including those with dual citizenship, one of which is Israeli, our rates are not valid.
Reservations and Vouchers:
Reservations are made either directly with the Supplier, or through an in-house Allotment. This means you’re your name and details may not be registered in the Hotel itself until 7 – 14 days prior to arrival. Our Voucher is transmitted to the Hotel or Supplier automatically, prior to your arrival.
Hotel Categories: The Categories of Hotels are displayed only as an indication, since there is no official rating system in Israel.
Tour Itineraries: Tour itineraries may be subject to changes at the discretion of the Tour Operator.
Services: In addition to the services displayed on our website, we can also offer additional arrangements such as Domestic Flights, Private Touring and also cater to any special requests you may have.
Credit Card Payments: Your Credit Card details are encrypted for safety and may only be used to pay for the services you select. You will be debited for confirmed services only – bookings made On Request will be confirmed to you by email prior to debiting your Credit Card.
Liability: No liability is accepted for any loss, damage, delay or accident of any kind that may occur due to the negligence of any Company, hotel proprietor or other person responsible for the provision of services.
Cancellations: Whilst it is possible to cancel reservations (access your reservation number, click More followed by Cancel), cancellation fees apply, as follows:
1. The credit card is charged immediately, in order for us to guarantee the booking. There is a USD35 Administration Charge for all cancellations made (except if the cancellation is received within 72 hours of the arrival date, when other cancellation charges are applicable. See below).
2. Cancellations made between 72 hours and arrival date, are subject to a fee equal to 2 night’s price (except for holidays – see item #4).
3. Non-show is subject to a fee equal to 3 night’s price (except for holidays – see item #4).
4. Cancellations of reservations for Holiday periods and High season, made within 7 days prior to arrival are subject to a 3 –5 nights cancellation fee, depending on Hotel or other Supplier policy.
You must Contact Us directly to change or cancel this reservation. Do not contact the hotel.
Our Fax #: 972-057-970-788
A reservation will only be considered cancelled if you have a cancellation number from our reservation center.
We are open Sundays - Thursdays 08:00am until 05:00pm (Israel time - GMT + 2:00).
Fridays and Saturdays our offices are closed the whole day.
Disclaimer | Privacy & Security Policy | Legal Notice |